They say time flies when you’re having fun. I guess that is the truth, because on the 21st of April, The Little Hedonist blog is turning two years old! And you, my friend, are invited to join in the festivities!
What started out as a little side-hustle has grown into a passion, a hobby, a dedication, a way of life. I’ve always loved writing and photography, but more so – food and wine. Two years down the line and I can happily say (even though I’m still side-hustling!) I worked to make my dream a reality. Sure, I still learn every single day and I’m constantly searching for ways to improve and innovate, but without the support of my tribe (ie. all of you!) I would not have had enough motivation to continue this sometimes all-consuming passion of mine.
So to celebrate my two year milestone, I’ve paired with my absolute favourite local brands and hustled us a few prizes to give away on my Facebook page.
The prizes include:
- A 2-bottle pack of the Robertson Winery Constitution Road Wines – Chardonnay and Shiraz
- 2 x bottles of Robertson Winery Sparkling Brut Rosé and a stunning branded apron
- A bottle of the gorgeous Groote Post Seasalter Sauvignon Blanc
- Two bottles of Black Spot Hot Sauce (1 x Exit the Kraken and 1 x Ocean Soul)
- Two dinners for two people from Like A Chef Meal Mealkit Subscription Service (delivery in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town only)
We all know my other passion is animals. So you’re going to help me raise funds for animal rescue by doing the following to enter:
- Love my competition post on my Facebook page
- Go to http://barkingmad.co.za/click-to-feed-2018q2/
- Click 5 times to donate bowls of food to animal rescue organisations across the country
- In the comments section, send me a screenshot that shows that you have used all five your clicks.
- And let me know which prize you would like to receive by using the number system (you can comment more than one). If you would like any of them, say “ALL!” But make sure you are eligible for the Like a Chef Mealkit service – Southern Suburbs Cape Town only.
- For extra love, please like and share my page and post, and show our fabulous sponsors some love by liking their Facebook pages, too – listed below:
My pledge to animal rescue
And just because I’m a passionate person, I pledge to donate R5 to an animal rescue organisation of my choice for EVERY successful entry! Meaning you have complied to all the requirements above. Out of my own, personal pocket. So let’s get clicking for a good cause!
BarkingMad is not an actual shelter; it is South Africa’s leading domestic pet networking website, providing a central portal for shelters and the public to responsibly re-home the animals in their care around South Africa. They also help raise funds to feed the shelter dogs through their “click to feed” project.
Terms and conditions
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday, 19 April 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by The Little Hedonist
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be delivered by the sponsors directly and might take some time to arrive.
Let’s celebrate responsibly, my little hedonists. I mean, who needs cake if you can feed a few hungry rescue animals? Do the right thing and start clicking! I love you all so so much and good luck! Share, share, share!
Image credit: the respective brands